Urgent Care Services
Urgent Care is open seven days a week
at convenient hours to provide care when your doctor’s office is closed and you need treatment for minor illnesses and injuries. Care is provided on a walk-in basis, so no appointment is necessary.
If you believe that you or a loved one is experiencing a potentially life-threatening medical issue, you should call 911. But for nearly any other problem, come to Malta Med where our highly trained staff is waiting to assist you any time of the day or night, 365 days of the year.
We offer prompt, professional treatment for conditions such as:
- Sprains, strains, and simple fractures
- Muscle aches and pains
- Cuts, scrapes, and minor wounds
- Minor pediatric illnesses
- Stomach pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Sore throats, colds, coughs, and wheezing
- Minor eye injuries, infections, or irritation
- Rashes and burns
- Insect bites
- Urinary tract infections
- Routine gynecological problems
Treatment is generally quicker and less costly than traditional emergency room care. Laboratory and medical imaging (X-ray) services are available on-site. Our facility is handicapped-accessible and has plenty of parking.