COVID-19 testing at Malta Med Emergent Care
COVID-19 Testing at Malta Med Emergent Care
- Samples are sent to a local lab for processing
- Results usually back within 2 - 5 days
How to get a COVID-19 test
- A provider order is required
- COVID-19 testing is available 24/7
- No appointment is necessary
If you do not have a provider order for a COVID-19 test, we can provide one through a telehealth visit.
Getting your test results
If your test results come back positive, you will receive a phone call from the ordering provider. Malta Med Emergent Care does not call patients with negative test results. We encourage patients to create a LabCorp account to access their results or to request a copy of their results from our medical records department.